West Brom (h) pre-match thread

City v West Brom prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't feel like we're quite there to be honest. I know technically we've won 2 or 3 games since Liverpool, but I feel like we need a really resounding win to properly put it behind us, or another 3 or 4 wins.

These scenarios have impacted pep teams before, however I'd caution that we may win ugly for the next month. What I'm sure of is that if we navigate our way through the champs league v basle and league cup, pep will have his eye firmly on the biggy...

its mad when you think we've lost twice all year in all competition, yet we are looking at this period as a 'slump'..... when we pick up again, because we most certainly will, then we have every shot to create history this year... the big games no longer scare me, Liverpool was a freak result and barring that we've dominated all the big teams this year!

These scenarios have impacted pep teams before, however I'd caution that we may win ugly for the next month. What I'm sure of is that if we navigate our way through the champs league v basle and league cup, pep will have his eye firmly on the biggy...

its mad when you think we've lost twice all year in all competition, yet we are looking at this period as a 'slump'..... when we pick up again, because we most certainly will, then we have every shot to create history this year... the big games no longer scare me, Liverpool was a freak result and barring that we've dominated all the big teams this year!

Performances have slumped though, I think it's just reflective of how shit some of our opposition is that we only lost 1 game.

And I think the big league lead has changed our level of expectations because if we only wanted to win the league and a cup then we're in fine form, it's only because we are targeting CL success and 3 or 4 trophies this season that form is a problem because we're playing like a decent league winning side at the moment, not an all-conquering treble wining side.

Not really. We're not back to the confidence levels and dominance we had before the Liverpool loss yet. If you think we are, I can only assume you didn't watch the Newcastle game.
We haven’t been the same team since the Bournemouth win.

Newcastle and Palace were two poor performances, Watford and Burnley were okay, but then poor again against Bristol and at Liverpool, then okay in the three since.

We’ve been nowhere near our best in the last month.

In all respect, I hope David is back for WBA and Burnley, have a break then and be back 2 days before Leicester. Just my hope.
Btw, has he been in local training this week? Can't find any fotos.

Not really. We're not back to the confidence levels and dominance we had before the Liverpool loss yet. If you think we are, I can only assume you didn't watch the Newcastle game.

i watch every game and have done for quite a few years, but so say we need to get back to winning ways after winning a few games is bizarre, rather say get back to dominating teams or scoring x amount of goals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.