Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fee agreed or not... I'd put money on this guy rocking up at the ethiad tomorrow to force the move.

Should be entertaining.
Like Peter Odemwingie?
93129b9bc9ee182dfc047c329c17e9b7.jpg

Whilst he isn’t a replacement for Sane I’m pretty sure his injury has strengthened our desire to get him.

Was thinking about the game tomorrow with Sane being out, Aguero Sterling and Bernardo (out of position) as a front three. But who is on the bench if required. With Jesus and Sane injured there is no one really. Yet people say we don’t need Mahrez.

We are lacking in numbers up top and have been all season. Imagine Aguero gets injured anytime soon.

Can we stop this, I'd rather we gave (insert youth academy name) a go nonsense. Pep has never been afraid to play young lads, IF, he thinks they are ready to win matches. He won't put out a team he doesn't think can get the job done. He obviously doesn't think these lads are ready

how on earth is it nonsense to want a young player to have a chance at city ?? rather then say spend 60m on mahrez. maybe he doesnt think hes ready, but i think he could do a good job. my bad for thinking that. such nonsense.....

Don't really care how any reinforcements affect the prospects for the younger players at this particular moment. We need to concentrate on the job in hand which is how do we go about trying to make the most of this opportunity we have created to win 4 trophies. We are going to need all the help we can get.
+1

A tricky & very well balanced player when he runs with the ball, if Pep gets hold of him he'll be twice the player in 12 months time ,Mahrez also knows this . Would be an excellent signing .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.