Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If think he’s a quality player, but I think there better options out there. It’s a shame that Diaz isn’t even considered a back up player. May as well shut down the academy, haven’t got much hope of a young lad making a name for themselves in this City team.

whilst its nice to have homegrown players who cares do we want trophies or players from our acadamy getting gametime

Seems a bit inconsistent, however no doubting the level he can play at.

At £50m he'd be worth a punt in the current market, however I just don't see Leicester accepting that; seems a hard deal to get done.

how on earth is it nonsense to want a young player to have a chance at city ?? rather then say spend 60m on mahrez. maybe he doesnt think hes ready, but i think he could do a good job. my bad for thinking that. such nonsense.....

key point being have a chance. Playing them too early when they aren't ready in high pressure games could ruin them. Diaz and Foden in particular are quite lightweight and have a couple of years left before they are physically ready.

Why on earth you'd want to lump on a kid to get us through the most important period in our history when we are one or two clever purchases away from having a serious chance at lifting 4 trophies, is quite frankly, nonsense

Yeah few people pointed out my mistake. Not sure why I thought he was 29.
It's easily done mate. To be honest I had to check when you mentioned it, because I honestly didn't know how old he was. I suppose it matters because he's coming into his prime.

Why don't you rate him? Was it more because of the money being offered & his age?

Lol oh ok. Where would Sanchez of played if you go him? Up top?

Yeah I can’t see Arsenal putting up much a fight. It depends where he wants to go. I’ve been hearing he wants the Arsenal move. Cod be BS though.

I agree. I think he’s worth £70million. I’d struggle to go higher that that.

Oh ok. That makes sense. I didn’t realise you had so many injured. But yeah Mahrez could rotate either LW or RW
You guys are pulling away from the rest of the pack no doubt. I’m thinking you might dominate for a few years if United don’t step up.
That’s the general idea LFC. Pep is building a team to last a generation.
It’s about time the rags got to feel what it’s like to be the poor relations....

Jeez! £50+ million replacement for injured Sané? That’s insane.

It would be a good coup mind you, and even when Sané comes back I don’t think Mahrez would drop immediately to the bench. Depending on form he could give either Sané or Sterling a run for their money.

If it’s true though that Mahrez has handed in a transfer request then I expect competition from Arsenal too
I'd rather pay 75 mill for Mahrez than pay 75 mill for VVD.

Breaking News!

Mahrez driving to Manchester now.

Shades of.......

2018-01-30-18-11-27-.jpg
I hope he's not using the M6, he'll never get here on time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.