Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway good luck lads, sorry we couldn't get a mutually beneficial deal.

Hope you win the lot this year so I can laugh my balls of at all the fake Man U fans.

No need to apologise and enjoy the movie re your title when it comes out.

Your entitled to value a player as you see fit.

Mahrez will be fine if our interest was genuine he will know he is wanted at a club striving for some success.

When he leaves if he stays in the premiership I think its likely Chelsea will get him.

If I was his agent I would have ensured a release clause was inserted in his contract as that more than anything could have ensured this so called interest of ours would have had some chance of success for his moving.

Regardless of the various reasons behind it, to not get anybody in this window in attack is a poor showing from us. We went In to the season light on numbers in that area because Arsenal fucked us around, to not have multiple options come January suggests somebody hasn't done their job properly.

They've left Pep woefully short on numbers, weve only got 2 injuries in that area and we're down to the bare bones, it's not a question of the quality of those remaining options, it sheer numbers and the amount of games we've got coming up, it's surely going to take its toll and show in the coming weeks.

Despite Mahrez doing his bit to force a move, I can't see us going back in for him in the summer now, was a now or never situation Imo.

So in other words, no matter what, you'd be flapping? Come on mate. This season has exceeded EVERYONE'S expectations to this point; if we have a hiccup or two because of a bad injury streak we'll go from an unprecedentally spectacular year to just an outstanding one.

Think you are looking at this with a lot of hindsight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.