Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m perfectly relaxed. When we have crucial targets, we pay the money. If rags and other tossers want to scoff, we stick two fingers up in the rear-view mirror.

Then there are nice-to-haves and pop-up possibilities. We’ll bid a decent amount on an opportunist basis but walk away if the price isn’t right or if we get fcuked about. We aren’t kids in a sweet shop.

Meanwhile we win the league and look to strengthen in summer.

I love being a Blue.

But if it's true what's been reported, that they approched us, how is it us that didn't give them enough time?
If that's true and I don't know if it is, then the approach might have been made with the Sane injury in mind and the double purpose of a perfect opportunity to sell a player who clearly doesn't want to be there and to rip us off at the same time.
Clearly not working so far.

All these people criticising the timing of City's bid etc, inability to get it done etc should note this

Simon Stone, BBC.

"City do not view themselves as having made an offer after Leicester City came to them with a proposal that would have also included a player.

Conversations took place to ascertain Leicester's value of Mahraz - a number of which took place.

City had previously made it clear that they were not willing to spend, however the package was made up, more than £60m."

I’ve noted he can’t spell the player’s name.

I’m perfectly relaxed. When we have crucial targets, we pay the money. If rags and other tossers want to scoff, we stick two fingers up in the rear-view mirror.

Then there are nice-to-haves and pop-up possibilities. We’ll bid a decent amount on an opportunist basis but walk away if the price isn’t right or if we get fcuked about. We aren’t kids in a sweet shop.

Meanwhile we win the league and look to strengthen in summer.

I love being a Blue.
Max net spend of £90m in the summer though. Could have done with getting another in this month ideally.

Our transfer policy fucking stinks. City think they can tap players up all day long then buy the player on our terms. Twice now arsenal and Leicester have laughed at us and told us to fuck off
Sniff sniff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.