Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have put this one down if it was just for the 999 headline:-)

Frustrated Young on Sterling...

Love that clip. Two standout bits:

1. Sterling wins the corner, the ball rolls away and Sterling walks towards it. He then stops and turns back to the pitch. Rag then has to retrieve the ball.
2. When Kev takes the throw in to Bernardo, who turns and runs into the area..........then does a 180 and runs back to the corner flag - would have been great to the Benny Hill music.

He did, though. Hence Foden unavailable since.
Foden's left shoot for goal at the same time McGuire right blocked ball and foot. Physics above intention, perhaps.
Wasn't intentional by Maguire though. Not like the other nasty challenges. This was just football being played and an injury happening. Sometimes that' just all it is.

Was a brilliant read. If I'd known Fame Monster was such a threat to 'them', I would have screen shot and put it in my time capsule. No conspiracy then?

Don't be silly. If there were a conspiracy, it would leak out onto social media. Someone would post it somewhere...

Oh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.