Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else just hear Tony Cottee on SSN. Telling city players to "Man up" and expect "Teams kicking you."

I await the match to see which Bunlee **** watched it too.....

Anyone else just hear Tony Cottee on SSN. Telling city players to "Man up" and expect "Teams kicking you."

I await the match to see which Bunlee **** watched it too.....
It’s ridiculous, I can’t believe people in the modern age are defending them tackles on us. If they were happening to Chelsea players conte would be crying.

Anyone seen the Jonathon Wilson article about spurs in the Guardian?
Apparently spurs best team in the premier for the last 3 seasons,and then goes on to have a load of sly digs,oil money yadda yadda.
Joker.
Sorry on phone so can't post link.
Edit sorry probably been covered.
Yesterday's news.

had to listen to it on bbc five live as was working in another room...no idea who the twat commentating was but even the scottish hobbit pat nevin said something about a wonderful save.....the other one says it was a deflection ....? then creams his knickers when they equalised and spends the rest of time about sterlings miss....

anyway 1 point nearer the title fuck em

1. From the BBC site -
  2. No mention the 2 defeats were by Manchester City
  3. """"""Man Utd have lost only two of their last 39 home league matches"""""

Just heard Radio Manchester 'highlights'. Apart from goals from the lower division teams, Sanchez goal and Burnley's! No commentary of our goal.

Oh well, at least we got to hear Jack 'Dot' Derdon screaming like a banshee when Burnley equalised!

Man United becoming slightly less of a joke is all it took for the rat Gary Neville to start showing his true colours again. All season he's been at it, but he's getting worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.