Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting stuff from Pep on BT sports

Pep: “When you have Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets, Messi, Cesc Fabregas, that kinda players, then it’s normal you play through the middle. When you have players here like Sane, Sterling or Kevin De Bruyne, we attack more the spaces. We play in a different way.” (BT Sport)

Pep: “The intelligence is the most important thing. What we try to do. After that the results are the results. I want to be judged for the intentions. That intention is always honest. Try to take the ball, try to play, to attack. To do what we’ve done: almost 3 goals per game.”

PEP: “We are able to play in the way I want to play. That’s my satisfaction. Of course, we will get the credits when we win the title. The most beautiful thing is seeing the players enjoy themselves, they have fun on the pitch & in training. That’s the best price for a manager.”

Pep: “I don’t like to comment on questions: this manager has said this, what’s your opinion? When you start this kind of game, it never stops. I don’t want to play that game. Is it boring? I don’t care. I prefer to focus on what we have to do on the pitch.” (BT Sport)

When we win the league

He’s playing it safe thinking it could be our year next year or the year after ;)

Ah! It's all beginning to make sense now!

large.jpg

It's Maguire on Foden , went under the radar a bit this but it was nasty & put him out for a few months
Think that one was put in there so they got the headline...

Here look at the clip don't think Maguire caused his injury...

Think that one was put in there so they got the headline...

Here look at the clip don't think Maguire caused his injury...

You are right , not the one I was thinking of, foden was just unlucky there.....why did the put that in amongst all the other red card challenges ??

You are right , not the one I was thinking of, foden was just unlucky there.....why did the put that in amongst all the other red card challenges ??
I'd have put this one down if it was just for the 999 headline:-)

Frustrated Young on Sterling...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.