Match of the Day - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny Murphy looks like a recovering drug addict.
I'm not sure about the "recovering" bit but I see your point. He talks about as much sense as one as well. There's something about him that doesn't sit right with me, apart from the shite he talks, can't quite put my finger on it though

I'm not sure about the "recovering" bit but I see your point. He talks about as much sense as one as well. There's something about him that doesn't sit right with me, apart from the shite he talks, can't quite put my finger on it though
I know what you mean. I felt the same watching him.

I know what you mean. I felt the same watching him.
I think it might be his accent. He tries to affect a southern accent, but when he signed for Liverpool he put on a Scouse one. There's something not right about him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Danny Murphy looks like a recovering drug addict.

latest

The pundits (and, scarily, coaches too) are so stuck in the past and do not know/understand the laws of the game when it comes to offside here.

You can forgive Lawro as he’s so past it it’s not funny but Jenas only stopped playing a few years ago!

By the new-ish (not new this season) laws, as soon as Lovren deliberately plays at that ball Harry Kane is no longer offside as it starts a new phase of play.

It’s a bit frightening that people actually involved in the game like past players live on tele telling the nation what’s what and fucking managers (he’s a clueless **** Klopp, don’t like him at all!) don’t know the laws!

How can a current coach not understand that law of the game?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.