Do you really believe the league is over...?

I suffered from it all my life. I thought there was no cure, but then......a miracle drug came and saved me.
You can obtain supplies by googling 93.20.

Yeah but it only cured some. The more severe cases of cityitis are still alive and kicking as this thread shows!

We are in s great position but so have other teams and been caught. We can all look at fixture lists and make predictions but football isn't like that which is why it is so fascinating.

We all probably expected to lose at Liverpool given our abysmal record there but Palace and Burnley away we would have expected to win. So there is 4 points less than most people calculated.

I am not going to make predictions but Leicester will be extra motivated on Saturday due to the Mahrez situation. Arsenal away is another bogy side. Six other sides are at the moment in a relegation battle. Spurs away is tough. Chelsea are Chelsea, at the moment you don't know which side is going to turn up and a derby is a derby. In short nothing is guaranteed.

The rags will no doubt drop points and it will take bad luck and a drop in performances to cock this up, but I have been a City fan too long to tempt bloody fate by saying we have won anything before it is over!

Totally agree, and with the Burnley result have placed a great deal of pressure on the Leicester game. Not saying we can’t handle it but with the transfer affair as well can see their players being up for it. Getting the three points Saturday is really crucial.
No it's not, it's just another game that needs winning.
Why do the scared use so much hyperbole?

No it's not, it's just another game that needs winning.
Why do the scared use so much hyperbole?

What gets me with threads like this is say utd had a 6 point lead right now they would be saying its all over and they cant be caught lol.

Rather we are cautious than singing we are going to win the league and get laughed at like the Liverpool fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.