Do you really believe the league is over...?

Hope you are right and I am wrong

utd play us, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal as well yet.

They will not go unbeaten until the end of the season and even if they did, we are 13 points, effectively 14 in front with GD and we wont be caught.

What makes me laugh is people saying. I don't want to jinx it by saying it's over.

The Lord of the universe had decided it was Manchester City's turn to win the league. But wait a minute- Frank Swif1 and a couple of blokes on blue moon said city would win it so he's decided that's not on. The title goes to Utd instead. None of their fans would ever be so cocksure as to claim a trophy before it's won.

There is arrangance and reality. The reality is baring an unprecedented collapse we will be champions. We may never see anything like this ever again.. So watch it and drink it in...

And an infinite size bigger than the start of the season.
What is your point? You and the other flappers reckon we're being caught when all the stats prove otherwise.

Check my posts never said we would get caught. I said Leicester game is important and that it could go to last two games. Sane was a big injury for us, without his injury think it would be over soon. Just because people have different views doesn’t make them wrong either. Anyway let’s get behind the lads Saturday!

A team would mess this up once in 200 attempts.

If those odds aren't good enough then yes it's not over but come on.

When did we last lose at home for instance?
In times gone by a comment like tgat woukd have increased the chances of defeat against Leicester exponentially.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.