Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's pretty fair from what I've seen. He was the one saying Mane should be off and he wasn't disagreeing with either Spurs penalty at the weekend. obviously he supports Liverpool but he's as fair as you can really hope him to be imo
Boyhood Everton fan afaik, probably helps him to be impartial.

Has anyone also noticed that since tyler and ratboy have been regularly commentating on matches together that tyler has been so biased against us its embarressing to listen to him, you can hear the pleasure in his voice when teams score against us. Dont remember him being like that a few years ago, maybe rat boy is influencing him. Hat both of the fuckers

A whole heap of bitterness from someone called Alan Swann, chief sports writer no less, of the Peterborough Telegraph.

https://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk...y-pep-guardiola-really-irritates-me-1-8367293
Sure his Manchester City side play some delightful football, but no better than that produced by Liverpool with Kenny Dalglish and Ian Rush
City have already scored more goals in 26 games than the Liverpool title-winning team containing Rush and Dalglish managed in 42 games in the 1983/4 season.

Has anyone also noticed that since tyler and ratboy have been regularly commentating on matches together that tyler has been so biased against us its embarressing to listen to him, you can hear the pleasure in his voice when teams score against us. Dont remember him being like that a few years ago, maybe rat boy is influencing him. Hat both of the fuckers

I've noticed this but not just with ratboy, Tyler seems to take his lead from whoever's sat next to him.

small rant here....
who the fuck are all these cnts that have never seen innercity manchester..(even half the rags claim salford as an independent city when it suits them) twats that abide in london scotland ireland and wales from andy goldstien to dion dublin with every fuckin gloryhunter inbetween that crawl out like cockroaches from the spaces underneath the fridge to make money from an allegience that really has fuck all to do with them except george best an irish woman beater used to play for them or their dad felt sorry cos of a plane crash...i dont mind a mancunian utd fan but the rest can kiss my blue moon of an arse .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.