How many points to win the league?

teams fighting relegation near the end of the season, desperate for points can sometimes be very tricky games.

Any game can be tricky. But if we are dropping points consistently against relegation teams, we don't deserve the title. Also, your comment on Chelsea ... have you watched their last 2 games? We played them off the park at the Bridge when they were playing much better than now.

Stressful? Yes, until it is sorted. However, I’d rather be in our position than anyone else’s, wouldn’t you?

The ONLY thing that haunts me is that NOT winning the league from here would be unbearable, and discussed negatively FOREVER, because I think there is really only one other team that can win it if we don’t.

I think 6 wins will do it. Let’s hope it’s the NEXT 6!

Stressful? Yes, until it is sorted. However, I’d rather be in our position than anyone else’s, wouldn’t you?

The ONLY thing that haunts me is that NOT winning the league from here would be unbearable, and discussed negatively FOREVER, because I think there is really only one other team that can win it if we don’t.

I think 6 wins will do it. Let’s hope it’s the NEXT 6!

I remember that haunting feeling in 2012 sat in Cb level 3 at 2-1 thinking how had we managed to drag the rags back 8 points to be on the end of throwing it away. The rest they say is history, I don’t think Pep ever sends out a team to be complacent as he demands a lot from the team. Hopefully we can have this done early April, have everyone back and be ready to face a titanic couple of clashes in the semi finals of the champs league.

A couple of weeks ago we had a 12 point lead with 14 games left, now we have a 13 point lead with only 12 to go, so why are there more flappers now than we had 2 weeks ago ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.