How many points to win the league?

Has anyone flapping on this thread come to the realisation that you're going to flap at any scenario. You genuinely couldn't ask for City to be in a better position than they are.

When we won in 2012, weren't we 8 points back with 6 games to go?
They can get to that this year.
We also had to play them, which Mancini was counting on a win.
I remember David Platt being asked if they ever thought it was over.
He recalled, that after a game, they were back in the changing room and someone was streaming Wigan v United's last knockings, with Wigan holding out for a win.
Platt, "After that final whistle, if you'd seen Aguero, jumping round that changing room, giving people 'dead arms', you'd have known then it was far from over"!

Think 40 should be enough to avoid the drop! Jesus how times change. Need to keep our standards up but the 78 odd may be enough. No one bar us is playing to their potential.

Now before anyone starts I know we have never had it so good but part of me just wants this league over and enough points in the bag to have it done.

When we have done it in the past like the aguero year it seemed less stressful chasing than being in the lead and with such expectations.

Here I am at 12.15 at night doing bbc predictors to see possible permitatioms of results. Also if and when we get the league in the bag - for me any champions league progress is simply a bonus.

Don’t get stressed about that at all.

Hurry up and win it city! Can’t wait to sit and relax. Feel the title obsession has taken over my life. It was not this stressful under Pearce!
Save the hard work and sleep well all for the cost of a tenner. Wherever you look, the nightmare scenario of the rags pipping us to the title is available from bookmakers at any price of up to 66/1. Put your tenner on them on the principle of betting being a mugs game and you will lose it but would you give a stuff as you see the trophy being paraded around the Etihad with sky blue ribbons tied to the handles? But if it DID go horribly wrong then at least you will have up to £660 to drown your considerable sorrows!

This topic is typical city. I believe that with another 36 points we will definitely win the premiership this season. Will anyone bet against this?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.