City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

it can take an hour to get off the blue carpark after the game and its frustrating as fuck.i have two young kids 6 and 8 so its much easier than finding somewhere away from the ground and walking in,but night games getting them home for school as I live 25 miles away is a nightmare quite often 11 30 to midnight so I totally get why some shun the evening games.holding the traffic does my nut in
Don't generally do mid week any more as can't be bothered with blue car park free for all

Not leaving early but arriving late,little M9 is at school until 8.00 for the WBA game. ETA 8.20,will the gate (Z2)still be open?or will i have to find a jobsworth to let us in?

Did anyone ever get a response from metrolink as to why they stopped the direct tram from Altrincham?

The Leicester game had been effectively sold out for several days, on Monday I struggled to buy a single ticket, never mind the 4 together that I needed.Therefore, watching motd this morning it very fucking frustrating seeing a lot of unoccupied seats, especially in the family stand.

Are all these ST no-shows? If so, why don't people put them up for resale?! I get that people can't make every game, but I think if you miss (or don't sell on your ticket) for a certain amount of games per season you should lose your ST - obviously create exceptions for illness, bereavement etc.

Unfortunately mate this has been done to death, some people just can’t be arsed selling them on. You have to bear in mind it’s also half term so plenty of people away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.