FC Basel (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Newtoncc, let's concentrate on tonight's game first, and then worry about the game against Wigan, when tonight's game is over. We need a good win tonight, although a high scoring draw would also suit us. The 1 thing that we don't need is a goalless draw as that would give Basle the advantage, of us having to win the home leg. However with our home form that shouldn't cause us much of a problem. So I am going for a 3-0 win for us tonight.

Can see Sane, Delph and Silva all starting, might sound mad but they need game time before the cup final and Wigan away is not the ideal place where they will likely get kicked off the park with little protection.

EE are offering me the BT sports app free for three months, anyone done this before? It sounds tempting as I can cancel after the three months

It's not going to be an easy game. But we will always create chances and fingers crossed we will be more efficient in converting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.