Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought that when you brought out the yellow card, especially when you write the players name on it, that was it. You're booked. It can't be reviewed as the referee saw it.
Now we have the situation where this has actually happened, and he changes his mind, and produces a red instead. Unbelieveable.
I've checked the rule book, and the Altrincham/Wythenshawe variation is not mentioned.

The club should be at Mike Riley's door asking for an immediate full explanation of Taylor's actions and deviation from accepted practice, in writing, to seek legal advice.
Frustrates me we don't seem to go after stuff like this,we must make them explain publicly what he was doing,i'd be really dissapointed if we don't,no sign of anything yet so i think we are not doing it,in fact no-one is running with it,we know if it was the rags or dippers it would have been done today and the red recinded

Frustrates me we don't seem to go after stuff like this,we must make them explain publicly what he was doing,i'd be really dissapointed if we don't,no sign of anything yet so i think we are not doing it,in fact no-one is running with it,we know if it was the rags or dippers it would have been done today and the red recinded
The only thing I can think of is that we're keeping our powder dry for the moment (well I hope so) before nailing the bent bastards.

But it would never have happened to either of them in the first place.

The only thing I can think of is that we're keeping our powder dry for the moment (well I hope so) before nailing the bent bastards.
We might not win the war but we sure can win battles along the way,force the issues as we go along,this is a massive own goal and we have to do something,i'm not patient at all lol

We might not win the war but we sure can win battles along the way,force the issues as we go along,this is a massive own goal and we have to do something,i'm not patient at all lol
Lol I'm all for lighting the torches and getting the pitchforks out but I think we're unfortunately playing the long game and I just really hope someone at our club is putting all the pieces together to finally twat them with.

I cannot believe no one has mentioned the non penalty incident with Bernardo silva in the 2nd half. Commentator said it was clumsy but it was 100% a penalty of happened at the other end !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.