Talksport

why would you listen to it if it's that bad ?

I don't think it's that bad. It's not a great station but if you want to hear about sport there isn't that many choices.

If something is said on there that I don't agree with I don't see the problem discussing it on here in a thread devoted to the station.

I find it bizarre that every time someone does the "why listen to it" argument comes out.

I don't think it's that bad. It's not a great station but if you want to hear about sport there isn't that many choices.

If something is said on there that I don't agree with I don't see the problem discussing it on here in a thread devoted to the station.

I find it bizarre that every time someone does the "why listen to it" argument comes out.

because it's a constant level of people getting wound up and saying how bad the station is, if people stopped listening then perhaps they would change there ways - until then, they will continue to bait and continue with there 'agendas' (against your own club according to every fan of every club)

because it's a constant level of people getting wound up and saying how bad the station is, if people stopped listening then perhaps they would change there ways - until then, they will continue to bait and continue with there 'agendas' (against your own club according to every fan of every club)
People are capable of making their own minds up whether it's worth listening to or not.

Sometimes I will, other times I won't. Nothing on there particularly winds me up anyway. It's all very lightweight bantz with a z.

It's definitely my guilty pleasure listening to it, whether it's the boiled bollock or the plastic rag I just have to listen to their absurd take on things. It's the absolute nonsense they come out with that draws me in, so far removed from the truth that the shite they come out with is pure comedy.
The presenters, bar hawksbee and Jacobs, are just regurgitating the same old bitter shite day in day out.

It's definitely my guilty pleasure listening to it, whether it's the boiled bollock or the plastic rag I just have to listen to their absurd take on things. It's the absolute nonsense they come out with that draws me in, so far removed from the truth that the shite they come out with is pure comedy.
The presenters, bar hawksbee and Jacobs, are just regurgitating the same old bitter shite day in day out.
Jacobs is a clown too. Only a few months ago he was still pushing the overrated pep line. He's a bitter old fool.

People are capable of making their own minds up whether it's worth listening to or not.

Sometimes I will, other times I won't. Nothing on there particularly winds me up anyway. It's all very lightweight bantz with a z.

best way, some just take it all too seriously

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.