Champions League Games - Last 16 - 20/21 February

Couple of rags on bbc, not that happy!

Adam: I've said 'this is the worst I have ever seen United play' at least 10 times this season alone. How that's possible after Moyes and Louis van Gaal I'll never know! Jose has lost it.

David: Mourinho is playing old fashioned European football. Tight away from home, don't concede at all costs. The best teams these days attack away for the big advantage away goals give you in the tie.

I caught the last 10 minutes of it, I now have to disinfect myself from the most non-football football I have ever seen.

Even U9 football is more exciting and have more football.

To think that side is second in the league.

No better under Mou that that there were under Van Gaal and they have every player Mou wanted.

Sanchez is a massive flop so far.

Not doubt the press will sugarcoat this latest drab performance as some kind of result getting a nil nil against an average Seville side.

It seems it was just BT as the BBC are saying the rags were crap.

Was watching on an American stream where we were informed that the rags have the best defence in the league.
It seems that they can’t tell that having the best shot-stopping goalkeeper is not the same as having the best defence.

Defo. It will have been, "They don't score, we don't lose".
He'll have been hoping for a counter goal, not planning one. If United had scored, there'll have been time wasting, play acting etc. the lot.
Done it all through his career. And you know what? It works!
Sadly, you are correct.

Sanchez ripping it up there. Still it's pay day on Monday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.