Champions League Games - Last 16 - 20/21 February

Vienna_70

Team supported
Treble Winners 2022/23.
Very interesting is that Bayern has every field player fit and available. First time in five years. Heynckes is heavily rotating so that no field player has more than 80% of the league match time - and none apart from 2 or 3 players that were injured a lot have less than 43 % of the total possible league match time and less than 10 times in the starting formation in 23 matches. Muscle injuries now take atleast one or two weeks longer as Heynckes is super careful.

you really think so? why?

Cant see anything other than a barca win.
Barca are steam rolling la liga. Even Real haven’t turned up against them. Chavs are battle hungry and on their up again after their blip. Wouldn’t surprise me if they got a 4 - 1 type score line this evening with UEFA bending over backwards to keep their darling in it for the return leg.

Mou's long gone but Chelsea still up to cheap tricks in leaving their pitch in poor conditions for Barcelona

Chelsea lining up with no striker and Barcelona playing only two forwards. Reckon it'll be 1-2 to Barca but kind of odd lineups from the managers

Barca are steam rolling la liga. Even Real haven’t turned up against them. Chavs are battle hungry and on their up again after their blip. Wouldn’t surprise me if they got a 4 - 1 type score line this evening with UEFA bending over backwards to keep their darling in it for the return leg.
No wonder Real are puffing their chest about spending x amount this summer. They are bloody miles off the pace, just checked the table. I assumed they would claw back to contention but no. Barca's defence has only let 11 in all season with Atleti letting in only 9. Barca have scored close to double Atleti though. I don't know whay i stated that when you obviously know xD

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.