Carabao Cup Final pre-match thread

Carabao Cup Final prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People need to accept Bravo will be in goal!!

Left back is more a problem IMO.

Vinny & Nico will also be our centre backs.

The only way I'd have Yaya play is as our 4th sub, coming on in the 120th minute to allow him to have a penalty.

How about Ederson starting on saturday and Bravo starting 3 out of the next 5 league games?

How about Ederson starting on saturday and Bravo starting 3 out of the next 5 league games?
No chance, League is the most important, get that home and dusted ASAP.
Bravo is a confidence player, take the final off him, and he will crumble again. Pep will have promised him the cup games, so to take that away from him would be a betrayal of trust. He’s got us to the final, that is plenty good enough for me.

How about Eddy playing left back sunday position he played inyouth football ;-)Nah! This is the cup final I wouldn't mind seeing him at LB in a league game now that we are 16 points to the good

wasn't overly serious holding mid and goalie different positions so different thinking needed
@bolded

Last edited:
Hopefully they’ll play Wellbeck. We won’t have anything to worry about then. He is possibly the shittest forward in their squad.

No chance, League is the most important, get that home and dusted ASAP.
Bravo is a confidence player, take the final off him, and he will crumble again. Pep will have promised him the cup games, so to take that away from him would be a betrayal of trust. He’s got us to the final, that is plenty good enough for me.
I really think the Arsenal game is more important than a couple of league games given our standing on the table. However if he has given his words, then fair enough but did he really promise Bravo would keep in all the cup games or this is a result of our putting two and two together?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.