Carabao Cup Final pre-match thread

Carabao Cup Final prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunate that Bravo started badly for us from the get go and has been playing I think with the knowledge that one mistake and the fans are on his back. Lets all get behind him. He is wearing the badge on Sunday and that means a lot.

Putting the bravo issue aside for a few minutes i really hope that snidey biased twat ( martin tyler) and his ugly twin ( gary neville) are not commentating on the match will have to watch with the sound turned off if they are. I really hate both those fuckers

Putting the bravo issue aside for a few minutes i really hope that snidey biased twat ( martin tyler) and his ugly twin ( gary neville) are not commentating on the match will have to watch with the sound turned off if they are. I really hate both those fuckers
we follow the rags and chavs game so i'd imagine they would be doing that one,we might have tyler and carragher or carragher and someone else

Arsenal played a stronger XI than I expected tonight, and still got beat. Would’ve thought maybe as many as 5 who played tonight will play on Sunday (Ospina, Bellerin, Wilshere, Iwobi, Welbeck?), so hopefully a few of them will be tired.

Aaron Ramsey is the player at arsenal who worries me, not sure if he's fit or not, hopefully the latter, not sure which way this game will go, nasty feeling gunners going to win this, but then again I'm the most pessimistic bastard ever lived ;-((

Aaron Ramsey is the player at arsenal who worries me, not sure if he's fit or not, hopefully the latter, not sure which way this game will go, nasty feeling gunners going to win this, but then again I'm the most pessimistic bastard ever lived ;-((
Sorry mate but I am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.