Guardiola fined £20,000 for wearing yellow ribbon (p140)

Support Pep!

Short notice to mass arrange exact same or similar looking ribbons like the one Pep wears but we all can take something yellow with us, a hat, a bow, a tie, a scarf, anything ... and then make sure it’s pointed to if you come on camera anywhere, make it visible ... let Pep know we stand with him ... FA is now blatantly anti City, and we all better make it a point to let them know we know ...

C’mon City!

PS. Dig into your kid’s/brother’s/sister’s/cousin’s craft drawer and there’s bound to be ribbons, yellow or gold will do. I’ve made myself one that looks similar to Pep’s and it’d be front and centre on my hat ... and I’d be making it a point to find those TV crews outside Wembley early on and make sure to be pointing to it in front of them ...

Last edited:
Support Pep!

Short notice to mass arrange exact same or similar looking ribbons like the one Pep wears but we all can take something yellow with us, a hat, a bow, a tie, a scarf, anything ... and then make sure it’s pointed to if you come on camera anywhere, make it visible ... let Pep know we stand with him ... FA is now blatantly anti City, and we all better make it a point to let them know we know ...

C’mon City!

PS. Dig into your kid’s/brother’s/sister’s/cousin’s craft drawer and there’s bound to be ribbons, yellow or gold will do. I’ve made myself one that looks similar to Pep’s and it’d be front and centre on my hat ... and I’d be making it a point to find those TV crees outside Wembley early in and make sure to pointing to it in front of them ...
I'm game

Yellow ribbons for Sunday, and a big Catalan flag to display and an effigy of Franco to burn at every home game

Fuck that. Save the politics for the ballot box. Let Celtic/Rangers implode in a sea of political bullshit. Not us.

Fuck that. Save the politics for the ballot box. Let Celtic/Rangers implode in a sea of political bullshit. Not us.

What politics?

It’s simply to support your manager!
No different than booing the CL anthem to show two fingers to UEFA ... this is simply anti FA and showing your support for Pep!!

What politics?

It’s simply to support your manager!
No different than booing the CL anthem to show two fingers to UEFA ... this is simply anti FA and showing your support for Pep!!
What politics? Did you really just type that? Fucking hell, it's hard work on here sometimes. Night, night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.