Arsenal 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
20 mins to 30 mins. The self-styled DT. An absolute cnut spouting cliched lies and bollocks by the bucketload. Never forgive, never forget. Revel in every second of their misery

Some thoughts:

1. "Six years ago" City won the league you absolute fucking helmet.
2. He claims to have "City mates." If you're here, kindly fuck yourself.
3. I think my problem is that I don't revel in their misery enough.

Last edited:
Oh so that's why he always wears a hat.

16gjptv.jpg

Looks like LVG’s love child

Oh so that's why he always wears a hat.

16gjptv.jpg

I always thought this picture was photoshopped as it doesn’t look possible to have such a head.

Then I found this:

It is in fact real. Hahahha wow that has to be one of the biggest heads I’ve ever seen in my life.

I always thought this picture was photoshopped as it doesn’t look possible to have such a head.

Then I found this:

It is in fact real. Hahahha wow that has to be one of the biggest heads I’ve ever seen in my life.

Distinguished rock climbers from all around the world come to DT's forehead in hopes of climbing the biggest wall of them all. Many have died from losing grip on the lines on his forehead, plummeting to death from the steep fall. Successfully climbing DT's forehead remains the biggest feat in the rock-climbing community.

Distinguished rock climbers from all around the world come to DT's forehead in hopes of climbing the biggest wall of them all. Many have died from losing grip on the lines on his forehead, plummeting to death from the steep fall. Successfully climbing DT's forehead remains the biggest feat in the rock-climbing community.

Hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.