Arsenal 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
30cyb9e.png

I'm guessing this is the photoshopped version you were talking about. Not far off the real one to be fair.

Yeah that's Photoshopped.

The real one is here;

dt_BIGHEAD2.png

Difference is that we would still turn up and watch our team, as we did when we didn't have a pot to piss in.
After watching us when we were in the lower divisions what's happening now is just reward for the loyalty most of the fans showed.
If things went tits up I would be disappointed but not to the extent that I would turn against my team and I'm sure 99.9% of our fans would be the same.
Supporting a team means you get the highs and the lows, unless you are only interested in following a winning team.
Realistically the success thing was very lucky for you. 99% of the other non big clubs don't get that kind of big break or luck. I'm not questioning your fanbase or supports as every club will have loyal support no matter where they are in the league. I was just saying that over time ambitions change if progress is being made and then you can't not expect those ambitions to still be there if the team regresses. Humans are like that. They want more and more and progress. Thats why Satan was right about us humans being the worst creation of God. All of us only care about greed and ourselves.

Another loss hahahah I hate Wenger. Looking forward to his presser and Arsenal fan tv.

Next 3 fixtures are
Milan (A)
Watford (H)
Milan (H)

Milan will knock them out of Europe. Will that mean Wenger gets the sack??

Going to be so entertaining. Milan are in very good form and will have rested 8 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.