Arsenal 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
30cyb9e.png

I'm guessing this is the photoshopped version you were talking about. Not far off the real one to be fair.

30cyb9e.png

I'm guessing this is the photoshopped version you were talking about. Not far off the real one to be fair.

That’s the one. They are very similar. Should never remove his hat again on Arsenal fan tv, there are probably children watching that won’t be able to sleep at night!!

Distinguished rock climbers from all around the world come to DT's forehead in hopes of climbing the biggest wall of them all. Many have died from losing grip on the lines on his forehead, plummeting to death from the steep fall. Successfully climbing DT's forehead remains the biggest feat in the rock-climbing community.
I’ll give it a go.
I’d take great pleasure driving a pick into that boulder!

I’ll give it a go.
I’d take great pleasure driving a pick into that boulder!
Once you've made the 5 hour sideways climb to one of his ears can you tell him Arsenal are shit please. Be careful though, the subsequent rage may cause a landslide.

Either that or he spends hours and hours searching for his size, ripping many while trying them on. An expensive habit
Can just see him walking out of the changing room to frustrated groans from his missus "Oh for fuck sake, not another one."

Distinguished rock climbers from all around the world come to DT's forehead in hopes of climbing the biggest wall of them all. Many have died from losing grip on the lines on his forehead, plummeting to death from the steep fall. Successfully climbing DT's forehead remains the biggest feat in the rock-climbing community.

DT?

Dozy Twat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.