Arsenal 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
well we'd go as far as the Emirates but your lot just didn't bother to turn up, wouldn't want to get stood up if we came all the way down to Kent.

Kent is a beautiful, rural, bucolic paradise in the south east that once you visit, you'd never want to leave.....assuming of course, you could afford the local property prices.

There was a grown Arse fan on 606 after our game who was literally in tears explaining how he only wanted a shift off the players and no more, but they didn't seem to be putting in half a shift! He needs a season in the old Div 3 and a few trips to York, Macclesfield and Crewe to give him some perspective!
I heard him for myself. Fuck me, I couldn't believe it. I couldn't work out whether it was genuine or a rival fan taking the piss. I can understand being gutted, but crying on the radio? Ffs.

Kent is a beautiful, rural, bucolic paradise in the south east that once you visit, you'd never want to leave.....assuming of course, you could afford the local property prices.
The urban paradise bubonic weeping sore that are the Medway towns are in Kent, a total arsing dystopian nightmare populated by feral inbred chavs that are the antagonists from The Jeremy Kyle Show :)

The urban paradise bubonic weeping sore that are the Medway towns are in Kent, a total arsing dystopian nightmare populated by feral inbred chavs that are the antagonists from The Jeremy Kyle Show :)

Medway is a unitary authority not part of Kent County

However, given your description of Medway could easily be applied to great tracts of Greater Manchester, I'm not sure what point you're making?

Medway is a unitary authority not part of Kent County

However, given your description of Medway could easily be applied to great tracts of Greater Manchester, I'm not sure what point you're making?
Medway is a shit hole. End. Gillingham Chatham Rainham... Parts of Manchester are tough granted but fuck off they are the arsehole of Kent..
Oh and stick property prices up where the sun don't shine. Really helpful to the young of Tunbridge.! Dick!

Medway is a shit hole. End. Gillingham Chatham Rainham... Parts of Manchester are tough granted but fuck off they are the arsehole of Kent..
Oh and stick property prices up where the sun don't shine. Really helpful to the young of Tunbridge.! Dick!

Medway is certainly not the most attractive part of the South East. However, the idea that 'tough' (as you see it) parts of Manchester are somehow better is risible.

And it's Tonbridge whose young seem to do well from the bank of mum and dad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.