Arsenal 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all our fault. The more money we spend, the shitter Arsenal seem to get.

There was a grown Arse fan on 606 after our game who was literally in tears explaining how he only wanted a shift off the players and no more, but they didn't seem to be putting in half a shift! He needs a season in the old Div 3 and a few trips to York, Macclesfield and Crewe to give him some perspective!

Bare minimum to you maybe. After a decade of garbage you kinda realize there aren't any quick fixes. Unless you're City.

Unless as a club you have the right strategy both on and off the pitch to deliver continued success you mean?

Your lot have spent plenty and wasted most of it.

On your day you are a very good side but it has to be your day because far too often you just fuck it up against sides you should be eating for breakfast and that still happens under Klopp as it did for Rodgers.

Bare minimum to you maybe. After a decade of garbage you kinda realize there aren't any quick fixes. Unless you're City.
no quick fixes here, look back at our transfers and it's been a 3 year project to get this side. The only difference is our executive team has hugely grown our revenues to pay for it whilst yours has failed you and left you having to sell Coutinho to fund it.

Quick fixes? We must have brought in Soriano and Berigistain in 2012 for shits and giggles then. You want to see a club trying for quick fixes look no further than the club that spent their Suarez money on half of Southampton's first team.

Given the relative irrelevance of Arsenal now, I do find it surprising anyone from City is motivated to post on this thread...Christ, I'm finding it difficult not to switch off and do other things, like reading Nietzsche if only to get even more depressed than I am now

Given the relative irrelevance of Arsenal now, I do find it surprising anyone from City is motivated to post on this thread...Christ, I'm finding it difficult not to switch off and do other things, like reading Nietzsche if only to get even more depressed than I am now
Cheer up mate, unlike the dippers and spurs you've actually won some trophies in the recent past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.