Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will the BBC or the left wing, liberal media give Trump just one bit of credit for him achieving something that no other President has?
Will they fuck! Like him or loath him he gets things done and that is more than 99.99% of every other politician on this earth.

Will the BBC or the left wing, liberal media give Trump just one bit of credit for him achieving something that no other President has?
Will they fuck! Like him or loath him he gets things done and that is more than 99.99% of every other politician on this earth.

He'll give himself more than enough credit for it then blame Tillerson if it goes tits up.

If history shows it is down to him. That's one hell of a legacy for a so called unpopular president.

Trump probably thinks the Interview was a documentary and is looking forward to singing fireworks in one of his tanks.
NK have nuclear weapons, and now the Don is validating their claim as a player on the world stage by meeting with them, no doubt very publicly.

Way to go S**tgibbon. If nuclear weapons alone weren't enough, you have just now single-handedly elevated N.Korea's status in World political terms.

He will ruin any summit meeting by making a point of towering over Kim, jutting his chin out and pulling his fierce face and then trying to tear his arm out of his socket with his ludicrous 'handshake'. May as well rock up and knee him straight in the bollocks

I'm just surprised people are surprised at him doing exactly what he promised?

Will never be given any credit for anything, but if he somehow makes North Korea take a few steps back, he will have achieved more than Obama in eight years.

Could go on to be one of the greatest American presidents which, considering in my lifetime, not a single one of them seemed agreeable to the wider populous, might not mean much, outside of the fact a lot of people mask that for a deeper disliking for America in general?

In actual fact, there seems to be a common theme, in my lifetime, we've not had a competent Prime Minister either, in the wider perception.

I'm just surprised people are surprised at him doing exactly what he promised?

Will never be given any credit for anything, but if he somehow makes North Korea take a few steps back, he will have achieved more than Obama in eight years.

Could go on to be one of the greatest American presidents which, considering in my lifetime, not a single one of them seemed agreeable to the wider populous, might not mean much, outside of the fact a lot of people mask that for a deeper disliking for America in general?

In actual fact, there seems to be a common theme, in my lifetime, we've not had a competent Prime Minister either, in the wider perception.
IF this ends up being a tangible win for the world then I'll put my hands up. Pentagon officials knew fuck all about it and some are saying privately that they suspect NK are using Trump's vanity against him.

A meeting in May with all pre conditions met. That's one hell of a timeline. Then again with Putin praising him at the G20 there could be a lot of diplomacy going on all sides to make this actually happen and work.

One hell of a legacy for Trump if that happens. Everything else will vanish in history.

IF this ends up being a tangible win for the world then I'll put my hands up. Pentagon officials knew fuck all about it and some are saying privately that they suspect NK are using Trump's vanity against him.

A meeting in May with all pre conditions met. That's one hell of a timeline. Then again with Putin praising him at the G20 there could be a lot of diplomacy going on all sides to make this actually happen and work.

One hell of a legacy for Trump if that happens. Everything else will vanish in history.

Nobody remembers now Bill Clinton being probably the most intelligent President ever to hold the Office?

His legacy is baby gravy and Monica's dress.

Put it this way, and I think gruesome lessons have been sadly learned, if the existing North Korean regime is allowed to remain in place, with the concession being they cease their entire nuclear programme, then that's a deal which will get done.

Trump would be voted back in with a landslide. As you say, a win for the world, if not exactly the North Korean people.

I suspect the recent Winter Olympics saw a lot of back channeling by the South Koreans, in terms of setting this up. Nothing to lose, considering it would be the first-ever meeting between an American President and the North Koreans.

Trump's legacy would outstrip anything since JFK's Cuba crisis.

Nobody remembers now Bill Clinton being probably the most intelligent President ever to hold the Office?

His legacy is baby gravy and Monica's dress.

Put it this way, and I think gruesome lessons have been sadly learned, if the existing North Korean regime is allowed to remain in place, with the concession being they cease their entire nuclear programme, then that's a deal which will get done.

Trump would be voted back in with a landslide. As you say, a win for the world, if not exactly the North Korean people.

I suspect the recent Winter Olympics saw a lot of back channeling by the South Koreans, in terms of setting this up. Nothing to lose, considering it would be the first-ever meeting between an American President and the North Koreans.

Trump's legacy would outstrip anything since JFK's Cuba crisis.
Oh what twaddle.

North Korea matters not a jot to the average joe and haven’t been important for 60 years. They only started making the news when the idiot in the white noise started tweeting about them.

JFK and the Cuba crisis my arse.

Obviously a fair bit old, but my 7 year old only just recently discovered this and is driving me up the wall with it by playing it all the time. aaargh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.