Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
"No collusion".

"Well, apart from ..........those 20-30 times our representatives met with Russian businessmen with absolutely no links to Putin whatsoever; honest Mr Muller".

Trump's legacy would outstrip anything since JFK's Cuba crisis.

Are you serious? Nixon's visit to China is vastly more important. Reagan's "tear down this wall" springs to mind. So does Bush's steamrolling Iraq and liberating Kuwait the first time through (unintended consequences aside).

Are Brits really this afraid of a pissant dictator who can barely get his missile to fly farther that the average bottle rocket we light during 4th of July? Hell, someday he might be able to actually hit where I live, and no one I know here has given his country a second thought since the Team America movie came out.

Americans were justly frightened of a revolutionary communist partnering with the nation's greatest enemy on our doorstep 50+ years ago (and less than two decades after Hiroshima and Nagasaki, after which we were still blowing up atolls for years), up against an untested, young, idealistic President. Suffice to say that's not exactly what we're facing today.

Are you serious? Nixon's visit to China is vastly more important. Reagan's "tear down this wall" springs to mind. So does Bush's steamrolling Iraq and liberating Kuwait the first time through (unintended consequences aside).

Are Brits really this afraid of a pissant dictator who can barely get his missile to fly farther that the average bottle rocket we light during 4th of July? Hell, someday he might be able to actually hit where I live, and no one I know here has given his country a second thought since the Team America movie came out.
Fuck yeah

Americans were justly frightened of a revolutionary communist partnering with the nation's greatest enemy on our doorstep 50+ years ago (and less than two decades after Hiroshima and Nagasaki, after which we were still blowing up atolls for years), up against an untested, young, idealistic President. Suffice to say that's not exactly what we're facing today.
Well said.

Will the BBC or the left wing, liberal media give Trump just one bit of credit for him achieving something that no other President has?
Will they fuck! Like him or loath him he gets things done and that is more than 99.99% of every other politician on this earth.
Jesus, you'll have all the yogurt knitters on here up in arms with that. Prepare for lots of posts calling you a shit gibbon.

Ask yourself a simple question -- who has more to gain from a meeting between these two?

Is the correct question.

It may be the case that those against Trump will never give him credit but then the flipside is that those supporting Trump will rub one out over anything he does.

He announced it without letting anyone know, the white house is now scaling it back.

Wouldn't be surprised if Putin's pulled a few strings to give his mate Trump a boost.

Absolutely!

If it happens, I can't see Kim leaving NK so it will probably be in the DMZ.

That’ll be an interesting one. Going there gives Kim “hand,” which I don’t think Trump is ready to give. Then again, if Kim flatters him through back channels, Trump will swim there for that!!!

Is the correct question.

It may be the case that those against Trump will never give him credit but then the flipside is that those supporting Trump will rub one out over anything he does.

He announced it without letting anyone know, the white house is now scaling it back.
Except he didn't announce it. It was some S.Korean guy. That makes it even more chaotic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.