West Ham 2017/18

Got a lot of time for West Ham, however it does not extend to Sullivan, Gold and Brady.

Especially Brady, she stands out as an absolute tosser who has far too much to say for herself.

She could do with spending time with our management team to see just how to run a football club.

Never liked West Ham. And ive never got the similarities with us that always gets banded abt.

Fuck um.

Don't get me wrong,it's City for me,only ever has been,but as you get older and you look at the game/clubs and meet people on holiday etc,they have always come along as genuine fans,not plastic bastards like Arsenal,Chelsea,Spurs,Rags,Dippers and soon some at our club.

We went through shit,and yea, you are probably thinking well West Ham probably didn't give a fuck abut us back then,and you may be right,but I feel they never done us any harm,and we usually always turned them over even back in the days we were shite,so that helped !

Any blue who doesn't feel empathy/sympathy with the plight of the West Ham fans either wasn't around or hasn't bothered to research our own clubs troubles of the Swales Out era. Obviously the circumstances don't mirror ours but there are many similarities, they are hurting and they are reaching breaking point, I hope they are successful in removing the spivs before their club loses it's soul, the protests have a chance of gathering momentum after yesterday, best of luck to real hammers.
100% agree with you.

They needed a new stadium but not that abortion they have moved into, it is completely unsuitable for playing football.

There are vast areas of emptiness all round the pitch and also in the stands, it has a temporary feel to it.

Athletics have a 50 year deal to hold event at the stadium so it’s not like they could change it so the fans are actually close to the pitch.

I doubt that the government / Sport England or whoever is in charge of the transfer of the stadium to West Ham, would have agreed to it having no running track.
Which is why West Ham have the stadium and not Spurs.

Which is why West Ham have the stadium and not Spurs.

The West Ham board were bounced into the new stadium by Boris who was motivated by his own political ambitions. Spurs offered a much better deal for the taxpayer but the optics of the Olympic stadium being knocked down two years after the Games didn't suit Boris.

West Ham - just another one of Boris' victims.

What the fuck has happened to him?
Think the medical term for it is the D James syndrome it's a good job Pep and others picked up on the symptoms before it become full blown:-)

Rumour has it that it was contracted from the GPC when he announced he could've bought him for £20 +10 B+H....

It's time he called it a day me thinks...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.