West Ham 2017/18

They are just discussing the West Ham pitch invasion at the moment on Sunday Supplement and how there should be no pitch invasions and that the FA are looking into the whole mess. I just hope that someone tweets them to say they hope the FA deal with this the way the FA did with Wigan. NOT.

Feel sorry for them. Their owners are complete spivs but because of the way they have protested they are getting criticism from all directions.

West Ham fans need to be careful as Comrade Sullivan will be getting his supplies of nerve agent out as we speak for them all if they carry on like this........ ;-)

H2QSZ5L35RHPVJ5CTRZ2WVBJIE.jpg

Just watched the pitch invasion there. It was all a bit Fathers 4 Justice wasn’t it. I was hoping for a couple of guys in Batman suits, but alas no.

They are just discussing the West Ham pitch invasion at the moment on Sunday Supplement and how there should be no pitch invasions and that the FA are looking into the whole mess. I just hope that someone tweets them to say they hope the FA deal with this the way the FA did with Wigan. NOT.

The problem is not really the pitch invasion.

The real issue is the fighting in the stands. Kids are going to a football match to watch their heros and instead see grown men fighting. That is wrong whatever the owners have done. There is no fighting at any other premiership ground. West Ham fans have to take responsibility for that.

The real issue is the fighting in the stands. Kids are going to a football match to watch their heros and instead see grown men fighting. That is wrong whatever the owners have done. There is no fighting at any other premiership ground. West Ham fans have to take responsibility for that.

Please, we have had fans scrapping between them at City in dire times, as have many clubs when emotions get high.

I get the sentiment but there is barely a ground in the country where pissed/coked up fans are not brawling with each other mate every week.

As disgusting scenes go yesterdays at West ham barely registered and it shows how sterile the match day has become in this country if we are up in arms at it.

Please, we have had fans scrapping between them at City in dire times, as have many clubs when emotions get high.

Sure. But in the last 5 years when have you seen a fight in the stands. Once? Twice?

I get the sentiment but there is barely a ground in the country where pissed/coked up fans are not brawling with each other mate every week.

As disgusting scenes go yesterdays at West ham barely registered and it shows how sterile the match day has become in this country if we are up in arms at it.

Give me sterile any time, if the alternative means that my kids are terrified seeing grown men fighting next to them.

And frankly, I do not believe that other grounds have the level of fighting that the London Stadium has.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.