Celtic Thread 2017/18.

Rodgers has taken Celtic as far as he can,he should be thinking about returning to England will be a couple of good jobs available West Brom and West Ham and a few others ..

Well done to Celtic. Behind twice, pulled it back twice, then down to 10 men. And they still manage to grab a winner. At the home of their hated rivals. That is what you'd call a big win. "Massive", even!

Well done to Celtic. Behind twice, pulled it back twice, then down to 10 men. And they still manage to grab a winner. At the home of their hated rivals. That is what you'd call a big win. "Massive", even!
Great game, really enjoy these matches. Would love us to have 8-10k at the shithole for derby games. The atmosphere from blues at the cup game in 04' was fantastic.

Great game, Boyata single handedly trying to give Rangers a win. Our defence is a shambles and hopefully now Rogers will fucking sort it.

Showed great fight and three great goals. Shut up a lot of people up here deluding themselves.

Leagues over, now to beat them in the cup.

He certainly is.I think he`s found his level and its certainly not of PL standards.I accept he`s just back but he looks so uncomfortable that Rangers could score more goals.

He is utter pish. A walking bottle of nitro glycerin. Fucks up big time at least once every big game.

He needs replaced. He hopefully won’t play in the semi final against them. I’m all for giving them hope, makes the pain so much more acute, but, Boyata is taking that too far.

Just a bit. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.