Celtic Thread 2017/18.

Well done the bhoys against that shower of shite.
A good weekend for the green side of both cities.

I thought you'd be out on the Buckie tonight!

I’m a malt whiskey type of guy. I tasted Buckie as a lad and thought it tasted rank. It’s also not in keeping with my ultra suave persona. :)

During the game I had a bottle of great red, moved on to Bombay Gin and tonic. I continued with a vivacious white with dinner, before finishing off with a Talisker.

Not a bad Sunday when all things considered. :)

Scott Sinclair apparently verbally abused in the BA lounge at Glasgow Airport.

Yes, the cops took three rangers fans away. Last night, warnings went up on Celtic sites regarding a group of rangers fans roaming the city centre looking for drunk Celtic fans to attack.

Right hard men. Plenty of Celtic pubs they could visit for a fair fight, but no. Identify some poor **** staggering along the road celebrating and batter him senseless.

It’s a shame what happened to Sinclair, but he has to man up to it and get them back the best way by refinding his form and scoring against them. He has to use it as motivation.

I know I fucking would.

Yes, the cops took three rangers fans away. Last night, warnings went up on Celtic sites regarding a group of rangers fans roaming the city centre looking for drunk Celtic fans to attack.

Right hard men. Plenty of Celtic pubs they could visit for a fair fight, but no. Identify some poor **** staggering along the road celebrating and batter him senseless.

It’s a shame what happened to Sinclair, but he has to man up to it and get them back the best way by refinding his form and scoring against them. He has to use it as motivation.

I know I fucking would.

Too many incidents of players/coaches being targeted by idiots far beyond the confines of the sporting arena (Scott Sinclair/Eddie Jones the most recent). Bevvy and banter are a dangerous combination, and the authorities need to act accordingly.

Too many incidents of players/coaches being targeted by idiots far beyond the confines of the sporting arena (Scott Sinclair/Eddie Jones the most recent). Bevvy and banter are a dangerous combination, and the authorities need to act accordingly.

They do. A few Rangers fans have been jailed for attacking Neil Lennon. The Hearts fan who attacked him caught on TV got a suspended sentence!

A couple of years up the arse as a minimum would be a step in the right direction.

Won’t hapoen though,

They do. A few Rangers fans have been jailed for attacking Neil Lennon. The Hearts fan who attacked him caught on TV got a suspended sentence!

A couple of years up the arse as a minimum would be a step in the right direction.

Won’t hapoen though,

Not quite a suspended sentence but arguably too lenient.
http://www.scotland-judiciary.org.uk/8/799/HMA-v-JOHN-CLARK-WILSON

Agree, though, the authorities do need to be much tougher, be it on verbal assaults in airports, physical assaults in grounds, or online abuse. All clubs have a responsibility and all fans have a responsibility, too. It happens far too often for it to be waived away as the actions of a minority.

Not quite a suspended sentence but arguably too lenient.
http://www.scotland-judiciary.org.uk/8/799/HMA-v-JOHN-CLARK-WILSON

Agree, though, the authorities do need to be much tougher, be it on verbal assaults in airports, physical assaults in grounds, or online abuse. All clubs have a responsibility and all fans have a responsibility, too. It happens far too often for it to be waived away as the actions of a minority.

You’re right. More morons out there than we are admitting to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.