CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

Tie can be won in midfield.

Fernandinho, David Silva & Kevin De Bruyne against a mix of either Can, Henderson, Oxlade, Milner. Yes fucking please.

Wrap Kompany in cotton wool for Anfield.

Don't play Sterling.

We'll win both legs.
Very well said.

No comparison in midfield, City so far superior.

As much as I would love us to win the title against the rags, the league is already done so the Champions League has to take precedence in my opinion. If that means resting players in the games against Everton and united then so be it. We have a real chance of getting to the semi-final.

I think the opposite. At this stage of the season it's all about momentum. The finish line is in sight. Don't let up one single inch.

Everton March 31

Liverpool April 4

United April 7

Liverpool April 10

Spurs April 14

5 tough games in 2 weeks......

At least there isn’t much travel!
our 16 gap afforded us to see the fixture as Stoke, Liverpool, Stoke, Liverpool, Stoke.

We've put 8 goals past the red Dippers in 2 games this season, including one game where we were crap. I think we can win both legs.

For those crapping themselves over the run of games and going to Anfield i say CALM DOWN in the midst of the 80s and 90s did we not dream of matches and crucial ties involving the team we all live for I am just enjoying the fact that amongst the elite little old City are one of the favourites Noisy neighbours indeed?

I think the opposite. At this stage of the season it's all about momentum. The finish line is in sight. Don't let up one single inch.
I agree, I don't mean putting the second string out, I'm talking more about players like Kompany who we need to be careful with.

I'm thrilled with the draw, for me this is the best outcome we could have hoped for.

If we are going to win his thing then we need to beat whoever is put in front of us, given that the derby s sandwiched between these games then the fact it is only 40 miles up the road is an added bonus. We caused our own problems at their place and still nearly pulled it back for a draw, the momentum we could gain by potentially beating these over two legs as well as the rags and winning the title should not be under estimated.

lightening doesnt strike twice , we will never give three soft goals away like that again in 3-4 defeat , i can only remember Eddy only making one big mistake this season and that had to be at klanfield , the media will be will be praying and hoping the Dippers win this tie , they will emphasise our terrible record at Klanfield their magnificent front three and the best counter attacking team in europe according to Higginbottom and Klopps excellent record against Pep . By the time the first leg comes round it will not be that the Dippers will win but by how many they will win by , which is exactly what Pep and our players need , its hilarious that anyone can discard the best team in europe against a one trick pony team who cannot defend , bring it on

Spot on lads...we caused our own downfall in that game. Time to show them once and for all at Klanfield whose boss : )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.