CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

It could've been worse. I'd have more confidence in us against players like Mignolet, Lovren, Alexander Arnold, Henderson, Milner and Oxlade Chamberlain than I would against for example; Ter Stegen, Pique, Alba, Rakitic, Busquets, Iniesta, Coutinho, Suarez and Messi. I could be wrong though.

Nah , Jimmy Milners got the most assist in the Champs league this season, Iniesta is a poor mans Milner :)

To qualify oddchecker has city at 8/15 with Betfair.

I’m going to be having a bet on us to qualify but I’m not seeing the 6/4 you’ve quoted. Who was it with bud?
Popped in paddy power,just after the draw,mate,asked the guy behind the counter,for the prices,

They also had nine days rest prior to that game and we’d played a League Cup semi midweek before

One of their advantages during that match (along with others, like missing key players, John still out of form etc), our energy levels were short compared to theirs. Which is something we cannot let happen again, there is absolutely no reason to let it happen again. Plus get rid once and for all of that ridiculous mental thing called "the Anfield factor" Guardiola himself mentioned after the match. It's time...

But away goals count double, oh and as you are so keen to do City down, it was a forward that was sent off, why does that affect the defence who crumbled quicker than a Blue Moon poster who finds we have drawn Liverpool in the Champs League.

Do us down?
Crumbled?
Reel yourself in

I said we'll beat them if we turn up defensively.

Already had a liverpool supporting mate (from heald green .... obviously) warn me that our players wont handle the ‘famous european nights at anfield’.

They arent a football club , theyre a cult. A weird brainwashing cult.

I despise manchester united but in a way i hate liverpool fans more.

Have we all got dry nappies on here now?
Too right, Im chuffed we drew them and hoped we would about 2 weeks ago. We will do these over two legs. Famous Klanfield European nights my ass; we are a professional outfit in a two legged tie in which we play them at home in the second leg. My nappy is bone dry and I cant wait to quieten these horrible bastards down

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.