United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
U95vACq.jpg

Once a mardarse always a mardarse.

Paddy Barclay: "I can absolutely promise you that nothing will have made Pep's heart sink - than the news that Mourinho coming to #mufc."

Paddy Barclay: "Honestly, Guardiola must have felt like ripping up his contract when that happened." #mufc

Care to give us any more of your insights Paddy?

Id rather it be any other team than liverpool but ill take an implosion over at utd as a good second best.
i'm in the other camp mate if city can't win the prem i want it to be liverpool i want them back on their perch what are the rags going to sing about then?

That's the thing, there is no rhyme or reason to what they are doing. They get Mourinho who plays so defensively and cautiously and then they give him Pogba and Sanchez.

They're just throwing shit against the wall to see what sticks.

I think they have it so wrong they’re actually throwing bricks at shit !

Paddy Barclay: "I can absolutely promise you that nothing will have made Pep's heart sink - than the news that Mourinho coming to #mufc."

Paddy Barclay: "Honestly, Guardiola must have felt like ripping up his contract when that happened." #mufc

The annoying point here is Mr Barclay seems to be associating a trait Pep has never shown. Namely that of a coward not up for the fight. You have to ask why someone would do such a strange thing. The strength in someones point or opinion stems from it's reasoning, sound reasoning is simply objectivity. Objectivity is the concept of not being bias largely. Give equal consideration to all factors and variables to form a proposition or opinion. Mr Barclay does not do this so technically he meets the standards of a blogger who happens to get paid more than others, most likely. Well, i would hope the equal consideration bit is part of the standards held in general.

I would love to ask this chap a few questions on his comments and have him explain his reasoning out like i was a 5yo. That would be such fun seeing his brain going like the clappers trying to give something coherent on the fly like that.

Is this twat still alive and being paid for his wisdom ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.