Gabriel Jesus rejects new contract offer - The Times

I bet ‘he’ hasn’t rejected anything, it will be his advisors(like every player) - I don’t blame him or anyone else for waiting until after the World Cup to see how the land lies

Having said that, let’s be honest, he’s played a handful of good games and has looked miles off this season. I wouldn’t be breaking the bank for him but I think we should do all we can within reason to tie him down and help him get back to his form of 9-12 months ago

Had to laugh at the hordes saying: "Frimino for all his goals this season has not got in the Brazil starting line up ahead of Jesus" (or similar)
Who scored for Brazil fuckwitts?

Hope we get him signed before the WC starts. If he goes and has a great tournament, the offers will be many.

With a World Cup approaching, I can see why players with a few years left on their contracts might want to delay talks on an extended deal.

I stand out performance in Russia could see their value go up and improved contract terms.

Had to laugh at the hordes saying: "Frimino for all his goals this season has not got in the Brazil starting line up ahead of Jesus" (or similar)
Who scored for Brazil fuckwitts?

Ah, but Firmino plays for one of the media's pet clubs. If they had their way all top international sides would consist of rag, Spurs and Liverpool players, with a few plucky Welsh and Irishmen from the likes of Sunderland and Southampton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.