Gabriel Jesus rejects new contract offer - The Times

I think City will sort this. No need to panic.

Aki-806-640x359.jpg

I think City will sort this. No need to panic.
Probably. If I were in Gabriel Jesus's boots I'd probably be doing the same. Individual players are now superstars but there can only be 2 or 3. Messi and Ronaldo days are numbered, and the new guard is about to take over. A young kid playing in Brazil's no. 9 shirt has a great opportunity.

Probably. If I were in Gabriel Jesus's boots I'd probably be doing the same. Individual players are now superstars but there can only be 2 or 3. Messi and Ronaldo days are numbered, and the new guard is about to take over. A young kid playing in Brazil's no. 9 shirt has a great opportunity.
Exactly. I’m surprised he only wants 100k to be honest. KDB, Sane, Gabby can all step up to be amongst the best in the world. By that I mean top 5.

see the papers and some off our own making something massive out off this.sterling has asked for the same they have the world cup on there minds for God sake and Jesus has a long deal so no need to rush just get the best deal for him and the club..chill out.

Not really unduly worried about this. He has plenty of time left on his existing deal, and his reported demands don't seem unreasonable. Not surprised if his agent has advised him to wait until after the World Cup, because his value could soar if he has a good tournament.

When an average footballer is earning 400k plus every week down the road and has scored less than goals than you even though u spent a significant timr out with injury i think you are right to demand more than 90 k in todays market. 110-120k plus bonusses would be reasonable

Just exactly what I thought. What on earth are City playing at? It’s one thing to take a stand (as we did on Sanchez), it’s quite another to muck around haggling over a sum that means absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of City’s resources, when you’re talking about a player who is already,at his tender age, one of the very best players in a team that are one of two or three favourites for the WC. Get this done, ffs, City! And preferably, before the World Cup.

Regardless of money, it will all come down to where he sees himself in a few years time, and after the Neymar transfer last summer, we can't be certain of anything, especially if Jesus has a good World Cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.