City fined 25K for 6 yellow cards v rags

Effectively City being fined £25k for Atkinson’s incompetence!
They’re actually just taking piss now , wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve discussed a points deduction , if they do that I won’t be the only one quiting the game .

Agree with you but us giving up on City is exactly what the bent ****s want.
I know .
If the club fought back or did anything to stand up to these bent bastards I would back them to the end , they won’t , they just take it every week .

Agree with you but us giving up on City is exactly what the bent ****s want.
They do,but not so much the fans more the owners and manager get them to the stage where they just can’t see any light at the end of the tunnel,they desperately want our owners in my opinion to sell up and get out of the premier league,the same with pep small psychological attacks that wear you down,the yellow ribbon pep wears,the assault’s on the players,non red cards for any of them incidents or even retrospective action,the numerous yellow cards for our players some after their first tackle,the opposite for opponents persistent fouling 5,6,7 until possibly shown a yellow,numerous other stuff all done to have that wearing you down effect,I wouldn’t be surprised if pep seen out next season then left,it’s rotten to the core ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.