City fined 25K for 6 yellow cards v rags

I remember about 3 seasons back when Vinny made a tackle, winning the ball and rug head complained loud and long to the ref.
This resulted in Vinny getting sent off, yet no booking for rug head.
Can anyone tell me the difference between the situation above and what happened on Saturday?
Also, I worry about the implications of us having received 6 yellow cards. Will we be charged with a failure to control our players?
Will this result in a points deduction?
Why was Atkinson not doing his job?
Surely it's up to the ref to control the players?
Will Young receive a 3 match ban retrospectively? I am not holding my breath!

Smacks of chelsea at home last season, how much punishment will young get for his challenge, or herrera for spitting on our badge ,or the ref/lino for being useless. I am not defending our players that deserved yellows btw, just want a level playing field instead of feeling like they all want to kick us while we are down. We ARE winning the league this season so they can all f/off.

This

Currently I want Atkinson strung up the cheating TWAT because there is no other reason for not giving that decision and that was the cause of a few City players loosing it temporarily. Appalling shite reffing as if Last Wednesday wasn't bad enough we had to suffer this fucking goon. As usual the FA and Premier League and Refs spokesmen are fucking silent. I for one am fucking sick of it.

And also this

Perhaps we should encourage Yaya to speak out long and loud about the bent, corrupt, biased refereeing and the lack of action taken by the FA which causes the frustration that our players eventually vent.. He could even hint at corruption within the hallowed walls.
He can get banned for "bringing the game into disrepute" but at least the issue will be in the public forum.
And then Yaya can give the FA two fingers and buzz off to the MLS as he is out of contract with us at the end of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.