Liverpool (h) - CL QF post match thread

First half we did so well. Just wanted something for the weekend in order to have confidence built up . Pep has a mountain to climb in order to get these prepared for Saturday. Buckle up blues this is going to be a bumpy ride

do you like posting this as you posted it on the match day thread !!!

No. stating a point.

The CL is the be all and end all in the modern game.

The league title is irrelevant in comparison.

You ask Pep, the board and the owner what they want.

Massive anti climax

Manager made mistakes, players lost form, didn't get officiating we deserved

Hopefully if we sort the first 2 out the 3rd becomes irrelevant but it aint half fucking annoying

just not good enough when it counted this week. Pep has a lot of analysis to do and this squad needs a boost in the summer, bring in a couple of big game winners and some real threats to positions.

A lot of work to do.

i actually think you are right. Ottomendi for one and left back cover is also needed. A forward who is a goal scorer as neither Raheem or Sane are natural goal scorers and GJ has a long way to go

At the end of the day our boy's are human beings and to keep seeing yourselves fucked over week in week out must be fucking soul destroying,anyway I'm proud of the lads tonight I don't think they could of given more .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.