We’re bombing Syria

Yes because neither of those links provide what you stated with this:

That never happened so I’ll ask again.

Why are you lying?
Don't try and play with words you asked for the links I provided them.

Our own shadow Prime Minister is questioning the legality of the attacks why you are accepting it is beyond me.

You know what I meant though so why play with bleeding words?

And for your information any minister in the opposition party is a shadow minister.

That's the big problem here they're real bombs dropping on real civilians and the Blue moon bully brigade are trying to correct people on their grammar just so they can turn a blind eye and support yet another illegal war.

Russian Stooge? Maybe they could Photoshop another Russian hat on his head you fools actually believe it.

The mind boggles.

Russian stooge? You are doing a good impression of one yourself.
The chemical weapons attack was staged by the UK I believe the Russians when they say they have evidence. Our media of course will never publish this evidence.

30594317_1897998723577561_1015719530250371072_n.jpg

Made a **** of herself May in Parliament today. What a twat she is.

Why? She has explained the position and what can anyone disagree with?

Not a single civilian was killed nor a Russian and a bit of a blokes chemical arsenal which he has been using on his own people was destroyed.. I don't have a problem with this.

Mod note: if you’re unwilling to discuss things civilly then you’ll be thread banned. It’s getting tiresome having to keep removing personal insults from political threads.

Mod note: if you’re unwilling to discuss things civilly then you’ll be thread banned. It’s getting tiresome having to keep removing personal insults from political threads.

If you disagree with the bombing of Syria your a ****, wanker or dickhead. The post are there for all to see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.