League title or Champions League?

Seven

2008-09 and 2010-11

Did he have time off after leaving Barca? Was convinced he had won it in his last season there.

You should realistically look to win every match you’re in. No point turning up otherwise. I guarantee Pep wants that trophy again.

Bayern Munich have their stars for the number of European cups.
100346170.jpg

Bayern have four stars on their badge but have won five European cups (1974, 75, 76, 2001 and 2013).

They were awarded their stars for reaching 3, then 5, then 10, then 20 league titles by the Bundesliga (i was wrong in that it is just Italy where you get one star for each ten titles you win).

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/talksport.com/football/why-bayern-munich-have-only-four-stars-their-shirt-14031183047?amp

“Comparatively, both Borussia Dortmund and Monchengladbach have two stars to represent their five respective titles, while Werder Bremen, Hamburg and Stuttgart have one, to represent their three titles won.”

The best one is the champions from the season before get to wear the Italy badge on their kit the next season
scudetto-badge-italian-serie-a.jpg

Miles better than a gold Premier League badge

Would love to get to have the three lions England badge on our kit the season after winning the league

Last edited by a moderator:
Did he have time off after leaving Barca? Was convinced he had won it in his last season there.

You should realistically look to win every match you’re in. No point turning up otherwise. I guarantee Pep wants that trophy again.
He did indeed. Barça 2008-2012, one year off living in New York, Bayern 2013-2016, City 2016-?

It's the League that matters most, until you've won it a few times, then it's the Champions League. We will not be considered a GREAT team until we win the Champion's League.... in 2018/2019.

Still the PL for me, when we have won it say 3 years running we can give it a real go, but the domestic league is my personal priority. I wonder how the players feel?

True haha, but that’s exactly why Juve are considered the Old Lady of Italian football or the girlfriend of Italy, the biggest club, the biggest supporter club, the most successful club in Italian football history.

Juve have won 33 league titles. Inter and Milan have won 18 each, both have won more European Cups than Juve (3 and 7 respectively) but neither are considered as big or successful as Juve because winning your league is the most important thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.