The Harry Kane Team 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're all at it:

It's bloody maddening. They are serial chokers yet they just get a free pass. And once again nothing gets said about Harry Kane being bang average against an organised side that can actually defend. It's ok though I'm sure he'll play some relegation fodder soon and bang in 3 goals and we'll have countless articles about how he's the best striker in the world.

It's bloody maddening. They are serial chokers yet they just get a free pass. And once again nothing gets said about Harry Kane being bang average against an organised side that can actually defend. It's ok though I'm sure he'll play some relegation fodder soon and bang in 3 goals and we'll have countless articles about how he's the best striker in the world.

You're not allowed to say anything nasty about Kane as it may upset him.

Exactly the point Martin Samuel made in response to Smith this morning on sunday supp - and Smith basically didnt have a response.

Tbh, didnt want to see spurs win the cup either, so as has been said by others on here, I'm just hoping Chelsea turn up today and then do the business in the final

I think the rags will go on and win it now.

Unfortunately.

There were too many average players out there , Trippier, Ali, Son, Dire, Dembelly, and that big donkey Kane, sadly just flat track bullies.

New stadium next season but it will be the same old Spurs, loved by the media but largely irrelevant in terms of success.

A new day and it's still 10 years since Spuds won a trophy. The top players at the club should be handing in transfer request on Monday morning.

Exactly the point Martin Samuel made in response to Smith this morning on sunday supp - and Smith basically didnt have a response.

Tbh, didnt want to see spurs win the cup either, so as has been said by others on here, I'm just hoping Chelsea turn up today and then do the business in the final

Same here...since moving to & now working in Laandan some of the Spuds fans I've met are almost as bad as the Rags & Dippers.

Some had the audacity to call City bottlers in the Chumps League- I was speechless especially after their performance yesterday & against Juve.

Had a right go at some Spuds fans yesterday only for them to throw their handbags out with the too much money etc argument. Didn't hear them complaining back in the day about money to win trophies when spunking British transfer record fee on Gazza!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.