Danilo - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defensively Maffeo is very good (better than Danilo IMO), but offensively Danilo is better. Maffeo is still very young and has many years to improve his crossing and decision making in the final third

Maffeo first start with the 1st team was against United in the cup and he was MOTM.

Watching him closely yesterday I though he was by far our worst player. Gave the ball away so many times. Not sure he's the answer.

Watching him closely yesterday I though he was by far our worst player. Gave the ball away so many times. Not sure he's the answer.

I remember my friends who support madrid were laughing on how they sold him for +30million.

He is ok squad player, but I hope he will not cost as losing Maffeo.

His control is sometimes wayward and heavy, but his energy levels and willingness to attack the byline are incredible. As I said in another thread, he needs a run of games in one position, preferably with settled players around him, before being judged.

His control is sometimes wayward and heavy, but his energy levels and willingness to attack the byline are incredible. As I said in another thread, he needs a run of games in one position, preferably with settled players around him, before being judged.

Totally agree - he clearly is the " whipping boy " for OP's as is usual amongst City supporters, sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.