Danilo - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like him - good athlete and great squad player. Had a good first season and been a good buy.

Re watched the highlights of the Swans 5-0 and noticed that his strong challenges eventually led to 2 of our goals.
Seems a popular squad member too.

Brought more than Walker did last couple of months, both in offense and in defense.

Another very good game excluding the goal and freekick which is just the icing on top. If Walker ever got injured I think Danilo with a run of games would get really good, but knock on wood that won't happen and Walker is usually always fit.

Maybe if we play more 3 at the back next year, Walker may end up being in the 3 and Danilo could play RWB, otherwise it's hard to see him get enough games, which is ridiculous because I don't think Trippier, Valencia, Zappacosta, Alexander-Arnold are anywhere near as good as Danilo.

Best game for me so far, won his tackles well & was always a threat up top.

Did show the main worry to his game with his somewhat crazy clearance that led to their second chance. Just get that feeling that a lapse in concentration is never far away from him.

Certainly a good squad player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.