Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Grealish and do what with him? He isn't a deep lying play maker, he isnt a defensive midfielder, he isn't a particular consistent play maker, so do what with him.
Play him instead of silva, fern and or debruyne?
There in lies the problem which is not just a city thing but fans across league.
The over media hyped shiny new thing syndrome.
Im sure with time Pep could have the boy playing to a standard but the same could be said of mark noble or herrara if they were playing under Pep.
Good pros but not for us and Grealish definitely fits into that category.
If we bought Grealish I think we could rotate him with KDB without seriously weakening the side, obviously he’s not quite as good as the Ginger Prince but not many are, and Jack is as close as you’ll get.

£40mil is a snip, imo, and we should be all over it like a rash.

If we bought Grealish I think we could rotate him with KDB without seriously weakening the side, obviously he’s not quite as good as the Ginger Prince but not many are, and Jack is as close as you’ll get.

£40mil is a snip, imo, and we should be all over it like a rash.

That's like saying Peter Dinklage isn't quite as tall as Lebron James.

Once again it seems people have forgotten the art of negotiation, chill out, if we don't get Jorginho there will be someone else. :-)

Grealish fxuk me he is decent but he wouldn’t get a sniff at our club rather play Diaz and Foden before him. He might end up somewhere like West Ham or Everton but Not a top club

We should buy him and save ourselves £12m, good business that....

Are you high?

What would be the point in buying Grealish?

He's not a Central midfielder, he's more of an advanced midfielder or an inverted winger like Bernardo Silva.

To add to that, he's not that good either. Yeah, the talent is there, but he seems very self absorbed and doesn't strike me as a team player. Buying a player like him at the price Villa want would be absolutely baffling to say the least.

Thank christ Pep is in charge of our football club and not one of our fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.