General Videogame Thread

Thanks for that have you played it since the update?
Yes mate I have. I must say I blow quite hot and cold with it, it can get a bit samey sometimes and the frame drops are a bit irritating. Still definitely enjoyment to be had from it.
I think it's a game to have on in the background while watching YouTube or a TV show on another monitor possibly.

For my PC brethren it might be an idea to look on Steam today and over the weekend, lots of sales on.
Picked up age of empires 2 for about £3.

Happy to see Fallout 76 getting slammed by critics and fans alike. Bethesda have gotten away with releasing half arsed, buggy games for far too long. The gaming world has moved on and they need to catch up fast or risk being left behind.

Happy to see Fallout 76 getting slammed by critics and fans alike. Bethesda have gotten away with releasing half arsed, buggy games for far too long. The gaming world has moved on and they need to catch up fast or risk being left behind.
Have to agree. Adored Fallout 3 to the point that I saw NV as well worth the extra money despite it not offering much new. Fallout 4 had so much promise and was enjoyable in bits, but that base building aspect bored me to death and I gave up even on the platinum.

I've not even considered picking up 76 for a second. When you have games like God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn and Spiderman showing that story driven and single player are profitable, generation defining games which look amazing and also try something new, then this latest offering just looks lazy. Especially at almost fifty quid.

A post apocalyptic multi-player base building, exploration game should work. But for me, when I think about fallout, I think about my story, my adventures, my route, my discoveries. Take that aspect away and it probably isn't fallout at all.

Has shades of ME Andromeda all over it this. End of a franchise?

Logitech G29 wheel for £150 on sale today for any one who's looking for a force feedback wheel.
PS3/PS4/PC compatible. Must say I'm tempted

I have just ordered 2 Sega Megadrive cloned PC controllers to play the emulated games, a couple of quid each and all the fun of the fair.

Where did you get them mate?

Ebay mate, there are literally loads of them on there, also the same controllers for nintendos SNES and NES. You can get wireless retro versions but they aren't really retro, you have got to sit on the carpet in front of the telly with everyone tripping over wires to get the full effect :)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/USB-Wire...h=item23999b4f32:g:1WMAAOSwEGpb6RM7:rk:5:pf:0

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/USB-Retr...h=item1eee40a46f:g:7BoAAOSw-2hb4VO9:rk:2:pf:0

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.