#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

The campaign to save Ole is doomed I fear, time to look ahead and start our succession planning. Time to give it to.....

....Scholesy
Would have really taken Oldham places if the owner hadn't been trying to telepathically pick the team from the other side of the world...

Don't think we'll pull that one off, he seems to be in the bad books at the swamp along with Keane. Butt might be a better bet.

We all saw this coming a mile off.

Step 1 | Inevitable new manager bounce.
Step 2 | Media rush to proclaim him as the messianic figure here to restore United to their zenith.
Step 3 | Club make hasty appointment based on sentiment because they believe the myth that they're special.
Step 4 | Honeymoon period ends and the players start to realise Solskjaer is out of his depth.
Step 5 | The wheels come off.

God, I love it when a plan comes together.

This is so dead on. You know when I'll start worrying about these pricks again? When they bring in someone who says, "You know what? There's absolutely nothing special about this club. It's history doesn't mean jack shit. We're no good now, and that's what matters. And it's going to take some years wandering in the desert to get better."

Can you imagine this happening? Nope, me neither. After Little Oliver ("Please, sir . . . I want some more") gets consumed by this nuclear waste dump of a player set, whomever else they'll bring in will probably have even stronger ties to the myth that gets farther in the rear view every day.

I've said it before -- this is going to make such an incredible business school case on organizational failure. It's so obvious but those blinded by the success of the past (which is everyone associated with the club) cannot see it.

Would have really taken Oldham places if the owner hadn't been trying to telepathically pick the team from the other side of the world...

Don't think we'll pull that one off, he seems to be in the bad books at the swamp along with Keane. Butt might be a better bet.

If we wait a few months, we might be able to claim that BUTT has 'served his time' too. In football terms only, of course...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.